Reopened in 2019 with sherpa-built steps.
Now much safer and easier.
- Reinebringen is on the island of Moskenesøya , one of the Lofoten islands in Norway, north of the Arctic Circle
- infamous for wind and rainy weather
- famed for dramatic scenery, rugged peaks, open sea vistas past sheltered bays
- about 448 meters (1470 feet) above sea level
- over 1500 stone steps
- about 2 hours up
- It’s crowded. Over a thousand people a day in high season if the weather is good.
- permits not required
World → Europe → Norway → Reinebringen, Lofoten
For details click over to our Reinebringen, Lofoten, Norway information page.