A stunning and unique walk in Norway’s most popular National Park – Jotunheimen.
- Jotunheimen National Park has most of the highest mountains in Norway
- Besseggen … or Besseggi … in Jotunheimen, is a thrilling ridge walk with alpine lakes on either side: Gjende and Bessvatnet.
- recommended from the end of June to mid-September
- 13.3km (8.25mi) plus one-way ferry
- 6-9 hours
- 950m elevation gain
- highest point, Veslfjellet (1743m)
- dogs on leash allowed
- trail runners enjoy it
World → Europe → Norway → Besseggen Ridge
Click PLAY or watch it on YouTube.
For details click over to our Besseggen Ridge information page.