Best slot canyon hike in the world.
- in Utah’s Zion National Park
- 16 miles (25 km) from Chamberlain’s Ranch to Temple of Sinawava in the Park
- June through October best months
- usually closed from mid-March to mid-May due to spring snowmelt and runoff
- in places chasm up to 1,968 ft deep and 20 ft wide
- about a 1500 ft descent
- walk in water up to half the time
- 9 – 13 hours. Confirm the time of the last shuttle out of the park!
- a long, tiring day or you can camp overnight. Be aware that there are only 12 campsites available and they book quickly. Start as early as possible if you are doing it in a day.
- Permit is required
World → North America → S.W. USA → Utah → Zion Narrows
For details click over to our Zion Narrows information page.