The Caribbean is not at all considered a hiking destination. But Lonely Planet does recommend these trails.
- Waitukubuli National Trail, Dominica (185km)
- Pico Turquino, Cuba (22.5-25km)
- Mt Christoffel, Curaçao (2.7km)
- Gros Piton Trail, St Lucia (4.7km)
- Dark View Falls, St Vincent (2.4km)
Details – The 5 best hikes in the Caribbean
Of those, we’re most interested in the long Waitukubuli Trail, officially opened in 2013.
Click PLAY or get a glimpse on YouTube.
Click PLAY or watch it on YouTube.